|See you Saturday! Fall WDCC Meeting|
Saturday, September 24, 9:30 @ American Legion
We’ll hold our fall meeting on Saturday, September 24 at 9:30AM at the American Legion, 194 Lexington Street. Our meeting will be in person – should you require accommodations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible so we can assign volunteers for assistance.
– Doors open at 9:15AM for Coffee and Refreshments
– Call to Order and update: Jennifer Baker Jones, WDCC Chairperson
– Attendance/Ward Meetings to elect new members or changes in officers – Ward Chairpersons
– Reading and Acceptance of Minutes of the April 9, 2022 Meeting – Jennifer
– WDCC Treasurer’s Report – Phyllis Norwood, WDCC Treasurer
– Presentation of the By-Laws Committee and proposal of new by-laws – Anthony Langone, WDCC Vice Chairperson, By-Laws Committee Chairperson
– New Business: October 19 WDCC Unity/GOTV Event at Woburn Country Club – Margaret Valentine and Carol Donovan, Event Co-Chairs
– State Committee Reports: Carol Donovan and Pat Deal
– Speaker: Fair Share Amendment/Ballot Question 1 Presentation – Ed Dube and Jonathan Cohn
Minutes of the April 9, 2022 Meeting
Proposed new by-laws
Members of the By-Laws Committee: Anthony Langone, Jr., Chair; Pat Deal, Carol Donovan, John Heslin, Jennifer Hess, Jennifer Jones. Please direct any questions you have on the proposed by-laws to Anthony Langone. The Massachusetts Democratic Party and their counsel have reviewed our by-laws and found them compliant with the Charter of the state party.
Save the Date – WDCC Unity/GOTV Event
Wednesday, October 19, 7-9PM @ Woburn Country Club
Join us for a festive evening to mark the kick-off of voting in the November State election! All Democratic Candidates for Statewide Office and District Office have been invited – meet the candidates and make plans with your fellow WDCC members and friends to Get Out the Vote to elect Democrats across the ballot in November!
Tickets are $15 per person and will be available for sale at our September meeting (cash or check made out to Woburn Democratic City Committee). Order tickets through ActBlue here. Please RSVP/get your tickets by October 10. Contact Chris DiMeo with questions by email.
Support the WDCC through ActBlueEmail the WDCC